GAF Flat Roofing Products
GAF is one of the countries largest roofing manufacturer. They offer various solutions for all roofing needs from residential shingles to all sorts of commercial applications. With this broad offering of different products comes all solutions for different needs. Whether your building needs a new single-ply roof, a coatings restoration, a multi-layered BUR repair, or a unique hybrid solution, GAF has the products and technology that is needed.
Established in 1886 GAF has become a leader in the roofing product industry. They have produced some of the top roofing products around the country and are a leader in flat roofing materials which include:
- TPO Roofing Membranes -The most commonly used product that has been around for more than 20 years. Proven to be highly effective for residential and commercial flat roof applications.
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - a reliable and versatile membrane with excellent flexibility, as well as increased resistance to UV, ozone, chemicals, tears, and punctures.
- Liquid Membrane - Flexible, highly-reflective, and easy-to-repair liquid-applied roofing is constructed from high-quality components that all work together to provide excellent protection from the elements.
- Liquid Membrane Systems - Flexible, highly-reflective, and easy-to-repair liquid-applied roofing is constructed from high-quality components that all work together to provide excellent protection from the elements.
- Modified Bitumen APP - Modified Bitumen (Mod-Bit) is made from asphalt that has been modified with one or more polymers or solvents to provide flexibility, impact resistance, and strength. APP Mod-Bit membranes can be torch applied.