Hillsboro Roof Installation
West Coast Roofing can help you install all types and styles of roofs for your Hillsboro home. Moreover, we will provide you with a wide range of roof installation options and help you make the best decisions for your roof installation based on your budget, aesthetic desires, and durability needs.
Due to the wet weather we experience here in the Pacific Northwest, it’s important to have your roof installation performed by an expert. Having a technically sound roof installation is critical given the severe weather and greater opportunity for roof leaks that are inherently present in the Hillsboro area.
You can expect West Coast Roofing to not only properly install the primary components of your roof, but we’ll also ensure that the trusses and rafters are adequate to support the weight of your roof installation. We’ll also carefully install waterproof barriers on your roof along the valleys and around your roof vents and chimneys so that your roof installation will protect your home during the hardest rain storms.
When it comes to Hillsboro roof installations, homeowners have a wide range of quality materials to choose from. Some of these materials include:
- Asphalt Shingles can be installed in a variety of colors and styles to match the aesthetics of your home.
- Slate roofs are incredibly durable and provide excellent protection for homes.
- Cedar shakes are another popular option for roof installations and appeal to homeowners seeking a particular look and to increase the value of their home.
- Tile roofs are gaining popularity for roof installations in the Hillsboro area due to tile roofs being available in a variety of architectural styles.
- Metal roofs Metal roofs are low maintenance, energy efficient, and have dramatically increased in popularity for Hillsboro roof installations.
Do you need a new roof installed in Hillsboro? Contact West Coast Roofing today and we can help you with every aspect of your roof installation!