Lake Oswego Roofing Installations
West Coast Roofing specializes in Lake Oswego roof installations! We will provide you with a wide range of roof installation options and help you make the best decisions for your roof installation based on your budget, aesthetic desires, and durability needs.
Due to the wet weather we experience here in the Pacific Northwest, it’s important to have your Lake Oswego roof installation performed by an expert. We’ll also carefully install waterproof barriers on your roof along the valleys and around your roof vents and chimneys so that your roof installation will protect your home during the hardest rain storms.
When it comes to Lake Oswego roof installations, homeowners have a wide range of quality materials to choose from. Some of these materials include:
- Asphalt Shingles are cost effective and fire resistant, asphalt shingles, and are the most popular roof installation option in Lake Oswego.
- Metal roofs are an ideal choice for your Lake Oswego area home. Metal roofs are low maintenance, energy efficient, and offer outstanding protection in wet weather.
- Cedar shakes are another popular option for roof installations and appeal to homeowners seeking a particular look and to increase the value of their Lake Oswego area home.
- Tile roofs are made of either clay or concrete and are commonly used in the Southwestern United States, though they are gaining popularity for roof installations in the Lake Oswego area because tile roofs are available in a variety of architectural styles.
- Slate roofs are incredibly durable and provide excellent protection for Lake Oswego area homes. Because slate roofs can last for more than 100 years, they are a good choice for homeowners seeking a long-lasting roof installation option.