GAF Roofing Contractors
We are Certified GAF Roofers.
About GAF Roofing Products
GAF Roofing Company is one of the largest and most trusted roofing manufacturers in North America. Founded in 1886 as the Standard Paint Company, it later changed its name to the Ruberoid Company in 1921, and then to GAF Corporation in 1968. GAF stands for General Aniline & Film, a former subsidiary that produced photographic film and cameras.
GAF Roofing Company has a long history of innovation and excellence in the roofing industry. It introduced the first ready-to-lay asphalt roofing in 1892, the first individually-cut asphalt shingles in 1912, the first interlocking shingles in 1933, and the first laminated architectural shingle (Timberline®) in 1967.
GAF Roofing Company offers a wide range of roofing products for residential and commercial applications, including shingles, membranes, coatings, accessories, and solar solutions. GAF Roofing products are known for their quality, durability, performance, and aesthetics. They are also energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and backed by industry-leading warranties.
As a Certified GAF Roofing Contractor, West Coast Roofing & Painting is proud to install GAF Roofing products on your home or business. We have the expertise, training, and resources to provide you with the best roofing service possible.
The GAF Certification Program
GAF Certification Program is a prestigious program that recognizes roofing contractors who use GAF roofing products and meet GAF’s high standards of quality, professionalism, and customer satisfaction.
To become certified by GAF, roofing contractors must meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid state license (where required)
- Have adequate insurance coverage
- Have a good reputation with the Better Business Bureau
- Complete GAF’s training and education programs
- Agree to abide by GAF’s installation guidelines and code of ethics
By choosing a certified GAF roofing contractor, you can be assured that you are working with a reputable, reliable, and experienced roofer who can provide you with the best roofing service and warranty protection.
How Does Being A Certified GAF Roofer Impact Our Work?
With the harsh weather of the Pacific Northwest, it’s important to install a roof that can withstand the elements and last years. At West Coast Roofing & Painting, we only use the best materials so that your roof stays strong, secure, and free of leaks. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with the best, honest roofing services. We are proud to be a GAF Roofing Certified Contractor, but what does that mean for our work?
- GAF Only Works With Qualified Roofers
To ensure homeowners are getting the most out of their products, GAF only works with professional contractors who have a strong track record. As GAF certified contractors, we promise outstanding service and to uphold the values of the GAF name.
- Valuable Years of Expertise
GAF wants to make sure their contractors are experts in the field. Every roofer is required to have a minimum of 7 years in the industry to become certified. We’ve been providing our Portland community with superior roofing service for over 20 years.
- High Quality & Standards
We’re committed to following GAF’s high standards in roofing. This means our work is always top quality and thorough. Our goal is to provide our Portland community with an invaluable service so they can enjoy the safety and security that a great roof brings.
- A Record of Excellent Service
For over 20 years, our community has trusted us for high standards, reliability, and integrity in roofing. We’re in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Construction Contractors Board. In every job, we bring our strong work ethic.
- Fully Trained and Tested
As fully trained and tested contractors, you can rest assured that your roof is in good hands. Our team is consistently trained and updated on new roofing processes, best practices, and technology. We take roofing and our customer’s safety seriously.
GAF Roofing Warranties
Since their founding in 1886, GAF’s name has meant high standards, longevity, and superior quality, which is why we use their products. One of the major reasons we recommend their products is because of their outstanding warranties. To maintain their strong reputation for quality, GAF offers homeowners three different types of warranties. These warranties cover manufacturer defects and workmanship coverage.
- Golden Pledge Warranty: This is the most inclusive warranty GAF has to offer. It completely covers all of the manufacturer defects for the shingle’s entire life. This warranty also includes coverage for workmanship defects for 25 years. If you need a repair or replacement done because of manufacturer defects or poor workmanship, our team of GAF Roofing Certified Contractors have your back. The Golden Pledge Warranty is one-time transferable.
- Silver Pledge Warranty: As a mid-level warranty, it doesn’t come with the same coverage as the Golden Pledge Warranty. This warranty includes 100% coverage of all manufacturer defects for the shingle’s entire lifetime. Unlike the Golden Pledge, this warranty only includes workmanship coverage for 10 years. Included with this is tear-off and disposal costs. The Silver Pledge Warranty is one-time transferable.
- System Plus Warranty: This is the lowest tier of GAF warranties. Like the other warranties, it covers 100% of all manufacturer defects for the entire lifetime of the shingle. The only difference is that the workmanship coverage is for 2 years. It is a one-time transferable warranty.
Trust in Excellence: Choose West Coast Roofing & Painting
West Coast Roofing & Painting is proud to be a certified GAF roofing contractor. We have the skills, knowledge, and resources to install GAF roofing products on your home or business with excellence and care. We also have access to exclusive benefits from GAF, such as enhanced warranties, discounted services, and more rewards points
When you hire West Coast Roofing & Painting, you are hiring a trusted partner who can deliver quality results and customer satisfaction. Contact us today to find out how we can help you with your roofing needs.